KC126 – Tandem Trailer
From: $7,769.00 Inc. GST
Heavy duty tandem with double eye nylon bushed 5 leaf springs on compensating tandem axle suspension. All moving parts are nylon bushed for reduced maintenance and have unique KEA bolts with grease nipples on all moving parts. Link plates and rocker hangers are fitted with hexagon washers to prevent the lubricated bolts from turning and reducing wear on these parts. All these components, including springs are galvanised.
Tare Weight: 495 kg
GVM: 2000kg Unbraked or 2500kg Braked
Wheels/Tyres: 8 ply 185 commercial vehicle tyres on 14″ galvanised steel rims.
Deck Area: 12ft x 6ft (3600mm x 1800mm)
Note: Some trailer images may show optional extras
*Pricing shown is via our Hamilton Factory only. This excludes any on roads or associated delivery costs. Purchasing from one of our Stockists or our Christchurch sales yard may incur extra charges(eg. freight).
- All chassis are manufactured completely in Hamilton, New Zealand
- The chassis are all hot dip galvanised locally
- Available with an aluminium treadplate or hardwood transportation ply decking.
- Unique KEA bolts with grease nipples on all moving parts
- Quality components used throughout the trailer
- Pressed steel side panels
- Pressed steel mudguards with braces front and rear
- Fully welded construction
- Mitred corners on chassis
- Wiring loom runs inside drawbar and chassis through wiring grommets
- Nylon bushed springs fitted with an anti-rattle hangar
- Stainless steel D-shackles
- Plug holder & B4 plug fitted (Round plugs also available upon request)
- Tie points conveniently located under the trailer
- Tie rail around the top of the trailer
- Heavy-Duty electroplated steel safety chains
- Duo-fit coupling fits both 1 7/8” and 50mm tow balls
- Multi-volt sealed LED Lights fitted
- Lamps fitted within the rear channel at the full width of the trailer for clear visibility
- Premium, Marine sealed Japanese bearings
Unbraked (2000KG GVM), Braked (2500KG GVM) +$1540