Trailer Serial Number Label
Every Kea Trailer is manufactured with its own serial number label. This enables us to identify technical information about your trailer. Your Serial Number Label will display the following information:
- GVM: Gross Vehicle Mass – this is the maximum total operating weight of the trailer
- Tyres: The size of tyres fitted to your trailer
- Tyre Pressure: The recommended tyre pressure for your tyres
- Date: Date of manufacture
- Tare: The weight of the trailer itself
- Load: This is the load weight you can carry on your trailer. The load weight is calculated by taking the GVM and deducting the tare weight of the trailer off it.
- NB: You also need to consider the rating of the tow bar on your vehicle when working out how much you can load on your trailer.